What’s this? There’s color everywhere! What’s this? There’s white things in the air!
What’s this? The page scales when you change the size of the window!?
That’s right folks, it’s been seven years since the launch of www.willcwhite.com and let’s just say, grannyÂ was starting to show her age.Â So I called up my homegirl Stephanie SmithÂ and hunty,Â she DID THIS.
Does it look super pretty? Of course it does. Does it have better fonts and graphics? Obviously. Does it stop there? No way, JosÃ©. Here’s what Stephanie worked with her magical brand ofÂ wizardry:
- E-commerce: you can now purchase scores & parts of myÂ music in .pdf format directly from thisÂ website. I’m getting the pieces up bit by bit, so if there’s something you want but don’t see, leave a comment or send an e-mail. This all goes through PayPal. Go to the WORKS page to check it out.
- Mobile compatibility. Because it’s 2016!
- My upcoming appearances and events are now listed in the right sidebar.
- I’ll be publishing a biannual e-mail newsletter that you canÂ subscribe to.
- Ask a Maestro has it’s own dedicated page where you can post a question.
There’s also just lots of other detailed information and updates that I’ve scattered throughout the site, so do explore. And tellÂ Stephanie what an amazing job she did on all of this! How? I have no idea! Twitter’s not her jam, so, I don’t know, go to her SoundCloud page and write a bunch of nice stuff about her music (which is totally rad btw.)
Anyway, I’m loving my new place, and you’re welcome to drop byÂ whenever you’d like. Kick your feet up, listen to some tunes! AndÂ remember what I said about being able to buy stuff here? Well don’t be bashful about that,Â cause this fancy new functionality don’t pay for itself!